Personal Training Coach
City Fitness is looking for Personal Training Coaches to safely and effectively execute individual and small-group fitness training sessions, in accordance with programming, techniques, standards and expectations established by City Fitness. With the appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility, and resistance training, the PTC is responsible for helping individuals safely and efficiently reach their desired health and fitness goals.
City Fitness proudly offers competitive pay based on experience and certified qualifications. Other employment benefits include:
- Complimentary gym membership
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Enhanced Paid-Time Off
- On-Demand Pay
- Employee discounts and community partnership perks
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
- The ability to moonwalk
- Nationally recognized personal training certification
- Active CPR certification – Preferred
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position which requires a minimum of 35 scheduled hours per workweek.
Your application has been successfully submitted.