As the first people clients see when they enter one of our studios, Rumble Studio Coordinators need to be experts in customer service and hospitality. Coordinators should be well-versed in all aspects of our fitness program and business. Coordinators have the opportunity to lead and work significantly in areas of the business that interest them - retail, social media, events, etc. Because Rumble is a rapidly growing business, Coordinators have an amazing opportunity to learn on the job and grow within the company.
You are passionate. You are passionate about empowering your fellow employees and our clients through the Rumble workout and experience.
You are both creative and logical. Your right brain and left brain operate in sync, and you can brainstorm innovative ideas for any challenge.
You are a ferocious communicator. You have a strong understanding of email and phone etiquette, and you can articulate your point to even the most difficult of listeners.
You can work as a team. You have the ability to make the weakest link strong, you are fearless in your communication, and you have the ability to effectively lead the team to ensure that tasks and goals are completed.
You create an empowering environment. You bring something new to the table, and you have exciting and well-rounded ideas to share with the team.
You are driven. You desire growth within our team and Rumble family.
You are a studio fitness buff. You love the Rumble workout, and you have the ability to perform physical requirements of the position.
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality
- Assist studio management in daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Support trainers and ensure that class check-in process runs smoothly
- Work as a cohesive team with all staff members (maintenance, trainers, etc.) to ensure efficiency Maintain product knowledge for all retail in the studio and online
- Assist with the training of new hires for the front desk team
- Maintain the distinct Rumble aesthetic, atmosphere, and culture
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have the ability to learn computer interfaces and systems quickly
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional work schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Growth Potential
- Complimentary Rumble Classes
Your application has been successfully submitted.