Fitness Instructor / Rowing Coach
Row House is a boutique rowing concept that strives to give people of all different fitness levels an efficient, high-cardio, full-body workout in less than one hour. It distinguishes itself from other group fitness concepts built on insecurity and competition by creating an environment that raises everyone up so they come together, rowing on the same rhythm, with the same flow and energy. Rowing has long been recognized by serious athletes as one of the most effective forms of full-body exercise and Row House's workout stays true to form. Targeting the upper body, lower body, and core all at once, the brand's fitness program offers an energetic, endorphin-boosting workout in a safe, inspiring, and inclusive environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join Row House, one of the fastest growing brands in the country and help us to continue to share the experience with everyone.
The Row House Coach will lead up to 25 participants through the Row House experience. Row House Bellaire currently offer both in person and virtual livestream options for every class on schedule to support the breadth of our community’s personal health and fitness needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver pre-designed and/or custom workouts to groups of up to 25 clients
- Energize and motivate clients throughout rowing sessions
- Build Row House class attendance and retain clientele
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to rowing and exercise technique
- Attend staff meetings and national coach calls
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales team with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence to increase class following
- Keep a clean, safe and sanitary studio
- Love of boutique fitness is a must – Rowing passion is a STRONG plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create a high energy, positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Passion for having fun daily and making every customer excited to get on the erg!
- Must exude charisma & thrive in a group environment.
- Must have an active fitness and CPR certifications.
- Class pay + per head bonus
- Paid training
- Up to 50% off retail
- Free StretchLab Bellaire membership to facilitate overall well-being
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Largest Global Franchisor of Boutique Fitness.