We're seeking a Group Exercise instructor to lead our fitness classes. As our new Group Exercise instructor you must be:
- Enthusiastic about group exercise classes and enjoy creating and delivering new, fresh and innovative routines
- Confident in your professionalism by reporting on-time with a positive attitude and a passion to motivate others
- A professional who is collaborative and a flexible leader in and out of the studio
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Minimum of one year of experience actively leading successful group exercise classes
- Current nationally accredited group exercise certification (e.g. AFAA, ACE, ACSM, NETA) if necessary
- Instructors teaching licensed/branded formats (e.g. Zumba, Yoga) must also be trained and licensed to teach those specific formats
- Current CPR/AED certification (First Aid certification is strongly desired)
To prevent the infection and spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, EXOS requires that all successful applicants shall be required to show proof of full vaccination by an FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine before beginning employment, unless an exemption from this policy has been granted as an accommodation or otherwise. Applicants believing they need an accommodation of this policy because of a disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or otherwise should inform People Operations after an offer of employment is extended; please do not include any medical, genetic, or religious information on your application materials.
Who We Are:
Exos, a coaching company, was founded in 1999 and became the industry leader in human performance by preparing elite athletes for their sport. Over two decades later, we have evolved into a company with a goal to ignite the hero in all of us by getting our members ready to achieve what’s most meaningful to them. Whether that’s having energy to chase kids at the playground, coming up with a breakthrough idea at work, getting back into a running plan, or other moments that matter most -- Exos gets our members ready.
We provide coaches who empathetically and expertly guide, programs that are personalized, and teams to support members along the way. By leveraging science, technology and engaging programming, we impact hundreds of thousands of members at 400 locations world-wide; ranging from corporate sites and community programs to military and athlete training centers.
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We invite applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Exos offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.