About The Role
Anytime Fitness Personal Trainers are an integral part of our clubs – from making members feel welcome into our fitness community, to motivating, inspiring and guiding them through their workouts, to playing an active role in recruiting new members and retaining our existing ones. Anytime Fitness Personal Trainers use their knowledge, skills and abilities to teach safe and effective exercises and their amazing personalities to make Anytime Fitness the best training experience anywhere!
As part of our team you will work alongside the Club staff and other trainers within the team to provide the best member experience in Australia.
You'll have the following experience and qualities...
- Previous experience in Personal training (preferred but not essential)
- Cert 4 in Fitness (or equivalent qualification)
- Willingness to contribute to building an awesome member community/ club culture
- Highly motivated and have a passion to succeed
- Organised & consistently reliable
- Have exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Passion for the health and fitness industry and want to change people's lives
- Creativity, drive and initiative
- High level of integrity
With over 500,000 Members across Australia we are the largest fitness community in the Country. Over 4,750 Anytime Fitness clubs globally, makes us the largest Fitness brand on earth. The opportunities are endless.
Opportunities available at the following Anytime Fitness locations:
- Parafield Gardens
- MANSFIELD PARK - New location opening soon!
- Salisbury Downs
- Munno Para West
- Saints Shopping Centre
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Anytime Fitness Australia
Any Body, Any Time.