Studio Three is looking for world-class cycle instructors to help continue to build and inspire our team in the Chicago market. We expect you to be energetic and have a strong personality, though have previous experience that demonstrates thriving in a team environment. Studio Three Cycle offers both metrics and rhythm based rides, programmed with excellence to support our athletes in becoming the strongest versions of themselves on the bike.
STUDIO THREE INSTRUCTOR QUALITIES:
Inclusive- Studio Three instructors are a family of open arms with open minds. We know that our clients wake up every morning searching for ways to continue to build their better self- no matter what- everyone is an athlete.
Fun- Studio Three instructors love what we do and it shows. While we motivate our clients and each other with intelligent programming, powerful playlist and dynamic energy, we laugh along the way and enjoy what we do.
Committed-Studio Three instructors are here to make a real difference in people’s lives. Nothing is more rewarding than doing the things that matter.
Innovative- Studio Three instructors take the tools they have been provided and work to solve problems individually and as a group. They are also able to provide modifications and harder pushes for clients with differing abilities.
Empathetic- Studio Three instructors make it a point to listen, really listen- so we can understand our members and meet them where they are. Only then can we help them achieve their goals.
Humble- Studio Three instructors are not ass-holes. They don’t shame. They don’t judge, bully, or flaunt.
Real- Studio Three instructors are not trying to pretend. They are here to share the true special moments in people’s lives and build lasting relationships as they can make a major/lasting impact on each and every person that walks in the door.
- The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
- Continually inspire clients and teams to be the best version of themselves.
- Effectively communicate with members and put them first on behalf of Studio Three.
- Helping build membership within Studio Three.
- Consistently showing up for classes with an optimistic and energetic attitude.
- Creating authentic and artfully crafted playlists that blow clients’ minds.
- Being open to change and mentorship.
- Monitoring the room and being able to quickly correct the form of clients in order to minimize injury and maximize results.
- Physically Fit and able to execute exercises and monitor moves properly.
- Preferred but not required: 2 years of professional teaching experience in group fitness or similar.
- Active CPR/AED Certification.
- Passion and enthusiasm for Studio Three Brand.
- Availability for non-traditional hours.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to move and lift supplies of 30+ lbs.
AS A MEMBER OF THE STUDIO THREE TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission and growth opportunities for Studio employees
- Complimentary Studio membership
- Perks, discounts and incentives with our retail, products and partnerships across all of our Studios
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the club.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
ABOUT STUDIO THREE:
Founded in Chicago’s River North neighborhood in 2015, Studio Three has three Chicago locations in River North, Lincoln Park and Fulton Market and is expanding to Austin, Texas in 2022. Studio Three’s mission is to build stronger communities by improving each other through physical fitness and emotional connections. We are committed to providing a positive culture at every one of our clubs and believe that this begins with developing and growing world-class talent at every level of our organization. Studio Three has been recognized as ClassPass’ “Number One Studio in Chicago” in 2020, one of Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Top 100 Places to Work” in 2019 and was recently featured in The Wall Street Journal as an outdoor wellness innovator during COVID-19. Inc. Magazine also placed the company at 225 in its annual Midwest 5000 business ranking in 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A members-first, premier wellness community with three state-of-the-art studios under one roof: Interval, Cycle & Yoga.