YogaSix believes everyone deserves the mind-body experience of yoga. YogaSix offers six different class types designed to accommodate students of all levels in a way that is empowering, encouraging, and fun. YogaSix was established in 2012 and is the fastest growing boutique yoga company in the United States.
The Wellness Advisor assists the General Manager with new membership sales as well the retention of current members. The Wellness Advisor provides superior customer service while assisting new and current students in class selections, answering membership questions, and transacting merchandise purchases. We expect you to be excited about meeting and greeting our customers and be part of building a strong YogaSix community. The Wellness Advisor also assists with studio cleanliness.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales targets
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Attend special events and trainings as needed
- Part time
- Execute full sales process of lead generation, follow up, and closing the sale
- Meet and exceed sales goals as established by the General Manager
- Conduct studio tours with new prospects to build rapport to facilitate sales
- Be knowledgeable about products, programs and pricing
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the studio as a fitness and wellness provider
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in grassroots/community events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the studio
- Assists with maintaining a clean, safe and inviting environment
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
May be required to sit or stand for up to four hours at a time. May be required to reach with hands and arms. Must be able to bend, lift, kneel, and drive a car. This job requires the person to climb up and down flights of stairs as elevators are not present at all locations. May be asked to occasionally lift up to 30 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus
Must be able to effectively hear in person and via telephone
- COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- This position offers a competitive hourly wage
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
- Opportunity for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
Your application has been successfully submitted.