Front Desk/Sales Associate
STRIDE is a boutique treadmill studio experience that is here to reinvent the definition of a runner. Coached running classes are led by expert trainers in a supportive and empowering environment with state-of-the-art equipment and electrifying music. STRIDE aims to create a space where running is understood at all levels to be an essential mode of fitness and recognized by everyone as one of the easiest, most engaging, and most effective ways to achieve your mental & physical goals.
The STRIDE Advisor assists the General Manager with new membership sales as well the retention of current members. The STRIDE Advisor provides superior customer service while assisting new and current runners in class selections, answering membership questions, and transacting merchandise purchases. We expect you to be excited about meeting and greeting our customers and be part of building a strong STRIDE community. The STRIDE Advisor also assists with studio cleanliness.
- Execute full sales process of lead generation, follow up, and closing the sale
- Meet and exceed sales goals as established by the General Manager
- Conduct studio tours with new prospects to build rapport to facilitate sales
- Be knowledgeable about products, programs and pricing
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the studio as a fitness and wellness provider
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in grassroots/community events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the studio
- Assists with maintaining a clean, safe and inviting environment
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales targets
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to learn and use the ClubReady software system
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Daily and/or occasional travel may be required
- Attend special events and trainings as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- May be required to sit or stand for up to four hours at a time
- May be required to reach with hands and arms
- Must be able to bend, lift, kneel, and drive a car
- Must be able to climb up and down flights of stairs as elevators are not present at all locations
- May be asked to occasionally lift up to 30 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus
- Must be able to effectively hear in person and via telephone
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance
- Opportunity for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
- Compensation: $13.50 - $15.00 per hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.
STRIDE Fitness is a national boutique fitness franchise and part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands.