Personal Training Specialist
We are looking for a Personal Trainer to join our team.
As our new Personal Trainer you will:
- Provide excellent customer service and help to maintain a positive user experience in the gym
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with clients to help them define and meet their fitness and health goals
- Write workout plans for clients to be executed both with and without your supervision
- Provide fitness education and advice to gym users
- Work with the personal training team to continue to expand the team's knowledge and ability to perform
- Any and all administrative duties related to planning workouts, reporting hours and scheduling training sessions with clients
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate would have:
- Currently certified through one of the nationally accredited industry associations (NASM, ACSM, NSCA, ACE, etc.)
- Minimum of 1-year personal training experience working with clients
- Demonstrated ability to perform necessary training movements and exercises
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative thinker
- Proven ability to teach and motivate others
- Basic understanding of nutrition and weight loss
- Ability to work with many different types of people in a corporate setting
- Requires long periods of standing or sitting
- Moderate use of computer terminal screen, right or left-hand use, typing
- Grasping and gripping movement
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. Some lifting may require additional assistance from another staff person. Employee expected to use discretionary judgment and ask for assistance from another employee if an item is perceived to be too heavy to lift without assistance
- Use of personal safety equipment required
- Continuous exposure to moderate to loud noise
- Occasional exposure to bodily fluids
- Occasional lifting, pulling, climbing, kneeling, and bending
To prevent the infection and spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, EXOS requires that all successful applicants at this location shall be required to show proof of full vaccination by an FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine before beginning employment, unless an exemption from this policy has been granted as an accommodation or otherwise.Applicants believing they need an accommodation of this policy because of a disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or otherwise should inform People Operations after an offer of employment is extended; please do not include any medical, genetic, or religious information on your application materials.
Who We Are:
Exos, a coaching company, was founded in 1999 and became the industry leader in human performance by preparing elite athletes for their sport. Over two decades later, we have evolved into a company with a goal to ignite the hero in all of us by getting our members ready to achieve what’s most meaningful to them. Whether that’s having energy to chase kids at the playground, coming up with a breakthrough idea at work, getting back into a running plan, or other moments that matter most -- Exos gets our members ready.
We provide coaches who empathetically and expertly guide, programs that are personalized, and teams to support members along the way. By leveraging science, technology and engaging programming, we impact hundreds of thousands of members at 400 locations world-wide; ranging from corporate sites and community programs to military and athlete training centers.
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We invite applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Exos offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.