Group Fitness Instructor
About the job
- You're a personal trainer but you're also looking after a group of up to 20 people.
- You have strong knowledge of Strength and Conditioning and have applied it to your training extensively.
- You not only love helping others, you're passionate about it and you understand the importance of Strength and Conditioning for the general population.
- You are most concerned about movement quality and movement progression over max effort just to complete a task.
- Most importantly, you thrive in a team environment.
Fuel is not just a gym, it's a lifestyle and we are looking to add another fitness professional to help us inspire our members to be better. A local, independently owned boutique fitness brand will provide more insight into the fitness industry than a big box gym and this position is for those who want to not only train in the fitness industry but also gain knowledge of it, build a sustainable schedule in a notoriously unsustainable profession and have the potential to open up your own gym.
We require experience with Kettlebells, Barbells and Athletic Conditioning. You train yourself with these modalities as well as your clients with them. The rest of the experience is explained under our Career Integration Program page listed below. If you don't know about us yes, here's as rundown as to why our members Fuel https://youtu.be/rJXDYBDK3Sw
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Fuel Training Club