Join the Personal Training team and help build a culture that delivers on the promise we make to our members – feel welcome, feel comfortable and feel healthy.
We’re not looking for just average because we’re not your average club. That’s because our goal is to be recognized as North America’s premiere affordable luxury fitness brand. With that goal in mind, it all starts with you!
In our clubs, our Personal Trainers play a very important role. They work hard day in and day out to provide customized Personal Training programs and coaching to our members so they can achieve their personal fitness goals. Your typical work day will be both rewarding and educational, and you will use your knowledge and energy to motivate clients to push themselves to their full potential.
We’ve got so much more we want to tell you, so here it goes:
Our Personal Trainer will report directly to the Personal Training Manager and is responsible for continuously improving the Personal Training service offering. You will also:
- Provide exceptional Personal Training service to meet the diverse needs of new and existing clients, using strong interpersonal skills and engagement
- Conduct Personal Training sessions and offer suggestions, encouragement and feedback throughout the session
- Track client progress through regular review of programming and consistent movement assessments.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of and promote Movati programs, products and services to club members
- Stays current on Personal Training, nutrition, fitness strategies and techniques
- Maintain and upgrade certifications to provide highest level of service to clients
- Post-Secondary education related to health and fitness industry (Kinesiology or Physical Education) is required
- 1+ years related Personal Training experience is required
- 1+ years of sales experience an asset
- Successful completion of a nationally recognized Personal Training Certification
- Successful completion of additional health and nutrition certification programs are strongly preferred
- Current CPR is required and must be maintained through employment
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes competitive wages, complimentary membership, group benefits, free uniform, professional development seminars, and education funds to offer ongoing education to help ensure you are always learning.
- Since 1997, we’ve built the foundation of Movati Athletic on our 5 Core Values: Care, Commitment, Authenticity, Diversity, and Work Ethic. Over the next several years, we plan to do the same. Our promise at Movati is to help you feel welcome, feel comfortable, and feel healthy. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
You'll FIT right in!