Become a WhittleStrength Coach!
WhittleStrength is a premier private strength training studio in Sterling, Virginia. Our clients are our focus and we have created a world-class environment to give them life-changing results.
We are looking for high quality talent to work with Sterling’s best transformation gym. Here at WhittleStrength we offer 1:1 personal training, semi-private training and group training. We are looking for serious personal trainers to add to our team and expand our training offerings. If you’ve dedicated your life to the art of coaching, this position is for you.
If you’re a driven personal trainer eager to learn, this position offers you tremendous potential for growth.
- Personal Training Certification (Required*)
- Current CPR (Required*)
- High school diploma or higher (Required*)
- Liability Insurance preferred (or must be willing to obtain)
- A degree in a related field is preferred but not required (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Nutrition, Fitness Specialist, etc.)
- You must have reliable transportation and be punctual to client's appointments.
- Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting mild to heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking
- Conduct classes/sessions (morning/noon/evening availability)
- Provide exceptional training service to WhittleStrength clients
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with clients to help them meet their fitness goals
- Execute workout programs written by the owner for WhittleStrength clients
- Work with the personal training team to continue to expand the team's knowledge and ability to perform
- Any and all administrative duties related to planning workouts, reporting hours and scheduling training sessions with clients
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate would have:
- Currently certified through one of the nationally accredited industry associations (NASM, ACSM, NSCA, ACE, ISSA, etc.)
- Minimum of 1-year personal training experience working with clients
- Demonstrated ability to perform necessary training movements and exercises
- Strong networker & relationship builder
- Adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Creative thinker
- Strong public speaking skills
- Strong understanding of strength training and proper biomechanics
- Proven ability to teach and motivate others
- Basic understanding of nutrition and weight loss
If you’re interested in a role that will allow you to:
- Work alongside & learn from world class trainers
- Work in a results driven environment
- Flexible Schedule
- Aggressive pay and advancement opportunities available
- Access to world-class strength training facility
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Passionate about helping people get strong, healthy and confident 👊