There's a spot on our team waiting for you! Become a Part-time Team Leader at Corporate Fitness Works and make a difference in peoples lives.
What would your work schedule look like?
Various hours and flexible scheduling between 7:00am - 5:00pm
How much could you make in this position?
$17.00 - $18.00 per hour
What qualifications are needed?
- No degree required
- Current First Aid/CPR/AED certifications from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association, in-person skills component required
- ACSM, ACE, NSCA, NASM, or AFAA certification preferred
What is Corporate Fitness Works all about?
Corporate Fitness Works develops custom fitness center management programs that focus on the unique and specific needs of employees who work in todays large-scale office environment. Our success is the result of teamwork and values!
A day in the life of a Corporate Fitness Works Team Leader:
- Assist members with reaching their personal fitness goals
- Interact with client and members; establish mutually beneficial relationships
- Participate in and gain exposure to a wide variety of fitness center operations
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the locker rooms at all times
- Refill amenities and disposables
- Gather, wash, dry, and fold linens as needed
- Maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies and locker room amenities
- Keep equipment, closets and dispensaries clean and organized
- Spot clean locker rooms frequently throughout each day in compliance with OSHA standards and client protocols
- Ensure that all equipment in the locker room is properly functioning
What skills are required?
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
Strong Organization Skills Required
Good working knowledge of computers: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
Personable; positive attitude
Corporate Fitness Works is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Each day we strive to create inclusive physical and virtual spaces where individuals from all backgrounds and experiences are welcome, safe, and respected. If you share our vision and values then look no further, for 30 years Corporate Fitness Works is living proof that good health is good business!
Pre-employment background check required as permitted by federal, state and local law
Corporate Fitness Works is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, gender, identity marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or immigration status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under the law. If you require assistance to apply for this job, you may request reasonable accommodation by calling 703-204-2332. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this phone number.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Corporate Fitness Works
Fitness center design, onsite, and virtual management solutions focused on the unique needs of working populations.