CycleBar is the world's first and only Premium Indoor Cycling™ franchise. We offer concierge-level service, premium amenities, and an invigorating, concert environment designed to Rock Your Ride. We are an inclusive, inspiring, low-impact/high-intensity cycling experience for all ages and body types. No matter where you are in your fitness journey, CycleBar will calm your mind, elevate your mood and revive your senses.
As a CycleBar Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the studio. You are someone who is passionate about cycling and providing the best CycleBar experience to clients.
- Provide high level customer service to CycleBar clients, handling customer requests or concerns in a positive and timely manner
- Greet all customers entering the studio and develop relationships with recurring riders
- Assist with managing the weekly schedule for maximum sales/profit (monitoring class attendance)
- Assist Studio Manager to execute marketing initiatives, event planning and charity rides within the studio
- Work with Rider Experience Specialists to ensure pricing and promotional events and activities are clear
- Increase top line revenue by growing client attendance (new triers) and client retention (frequency)
- Identify new riders in each class and ensure they get special attention by offering new rider packages
- Identify existing customers who are low on their rider packages and help them renew/upsell
- Help drive non-ride revenue (retail sales)
- Participate in photo shoots
- Actively engage on CycleBar social media sites
- Must be proficient in using MindBody, Club Ready, Fitmetrix and Lead Speak software
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive pay
- Complimentary CycleBar classes
Your application has been successfully submitted.