Alchemy 365 is hiring! But before you click to apply make sure it’s a fit:
At Alchemy, we’re in the business of helping people feel alive. No part of our business model is more effective at getting this done than the very people who work here. And that’s because Alchemy employees - regardless of role or title - share a collective set of values which manifest organically and without effort. These values make us who we are, define our culture, and help us achieve our mission.
Alchemy employees are uniquely kind, empathetic and optimistic. Seeing your athletes get their first pull-up, make that first tall box jump, or collapse on the ground in a heap after a workout ends actually makes you want to jump through the roof with pride and excitement.
YOU DO IT RIGHT
You know that oftentimes the obstacle is the way, that by never cutting corners in how you deliver our service, and by taking responsibility for your actions, are you truly living up to the values of this company.
YOU HUMANIZE THE PREDICTABLE
You are keenly aware that the fitness market is crowded, and that one of the primary reasons our customers chose us is because of the life and humanity you bring to our consistent experience. You know that every athlete has a name and that experiences at Alchemy are personal.
YOU PURSUE YOUR LEGEND
You are an interesting person doing interesting things and you’re committed to learning new skills and crushing your goals.
Do these values speak to you? Do they describe your personality, world view, work style, lifestyle and vision? If so, we want to hear from you.
- Competitive pay
- Retail discount
- Free membership
- Energizing and fun work
Coaching at Alchemy is a part-time, hourly role. However, Coaches can work a range of schedules from a minimum of 3 classes per week, to upwards of 15 classes per week. Alchemy coaches thrive in fast-paced, high-energy, team-based environments and genuinely seek to inspire others. They are eager to learn and strive to continually improve upon their own skills and knowledge.
Alchemy 365 coaches lead clients through our Cardio, Strength, Circuit, and Barbell classes. Alchemy Coaches put in the time preparing sequences, progressions, playlists, and coaching cues and are masterful at delivering the Alchemy experience to athletes on a consistent basis.
Prospective coaches will undergo a comprehensive training program to solidify their spot on the team. Our training pipeline includes a deep dive into our class formats, basic anatomy and movement, includes a substantial amount of practice and culminates in an audition in front of existing Alchemy staff. Please note, prior fitness teaching experience is desired but not required.
Our next training program is scheduled for January 14th and 15th, 2023. If you can't make this training weekend but are interested in working for Alchemy, you can submit your application and we will let you know when future training dates are scheduled.
Our training program includes:
- Training and practice (flexible hours), followed by an audition and 9 onramp classes (co-coaching opportunities)
- Education on basic anatomy, kinesiology, and exercise principles
- Access to printed and interactive online resources as well as robust continuing education courses and programs
- Constant support and feedback from Studio Managers
- Client relations and Alchemy 365 experience training
Our company is only as strong as our coaching staff and we’re always looking to add talent to our teams.
- Be available to coach at least three classes per week
- Stay engaged and up-to-date with studio communications
- Participate in team meetings and events approximately once per month
- Learn new techniques and best practices from the coach and Studio Manager community
- Consistently complete shift checklists regarding new visitors, prospecting notes, programming reviews, and studio cleanliness
- Interact and form relationships with clients and the fitness community
- Embody the Alchemy 365 brand and culture
Required Skills and Experience
- Embody our Core Values
- Optimistic and hardworking individual with a love for health, fitness, and the Alchemy 365 experience
- Passionate about helping others Pursue Their Legend
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ideally has previous fitness teaching experience or Alchemy 365 client who has taken 30+ classes
- Outgoing and personable with a desire to build relationships within and outside the Alchemy 365 community
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Genuine desire to inspire and motivate others
- Reliable and professional
- Comfortable with public speaking and leading groups
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pursue Your Legend.