For nearly fifty years, PRO Club is nationally recognized as an industry leader in fitness, health, and wellness with the largest membership base and facilities in the country. We continually strive to offer our members the very best in fitness, sports, hospitability, and family with a club like no other. As a result, PRO is continually awarded Best Gym, Best Fitness Facilities and Best Personal Trainers by the Eastside community.
We are seeking talented, driven, dedicated individuals who are passionate about inspiring others to join our exceptional Personal Trainer team in our Bellevue and Seattle locations.
We are extraordinary people creating extraordinary experiences. As part of our exceptional team, you’ll enjoy the prestige of working with the industry’s finest fitness professionals along with a supportive team vested in your personal growth and success. Our state-of-the-art equipment, expansive fitness spaces, and luxurious resort-style environment provide a premiere training environment for you and your clients. Plus, additional resources include a team of registered dietitians, physical therapists, sports podiatrist, and other medical professionals to help your clients achieve life-changing results.
The Personal Trainers work with a variety of clients from low risk to extremely high risk, medically supervised clients. The level of skills and abilities of the clients range from professional athletes to individuals who have no familiarity with and no prior participation in athletic and/or physical training endeavors.
Our unique training philosophy is enhanced with medical science, performance testing, and genetics to precisely create the ultimate personalized training program
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Exercise Science or related studies
- Current nationally recognized personal training certifications; ACSM-HFS or NSCA-CSCS (preferred), ACE-PT, NASM or acceptable national certification
- Acceptance into 20/20 Lifestyles certification program, and successful completion of program required within first year of position
- Current advanced CPR/AED & First Aid Certification (from either Red Cross or American Heart Association)
- Ability to provide memorable experiences with 5-Star customer service and hospitality
- Ability to inspire others to achieve goals and live their best life
- Excellent people and relationship building skills
- Ability to self-motivate and achieve monthly personal training goals
- Passion for health and fitness
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a health club environment
- Some nutritional knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel in time management and follow-up skills
- High attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Desire to advance fitness knowledge
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU. AS A MEMBER OF THE PRO CLUB TEAM, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, guaranteed for 4 weeks while you build your clientele, then an industry-leading commission opporutnities with the highest earning potential.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 401(K) with a company match
- Two complimentary club memberships for full-time employees
- Perks and discounts for products and services including personal training, Group Fitness, Pilates, Spa & Salon, Medical Spa, Pro Shop, retail and more.
- Continuing education reimbursement (stipulations apply)
- Free parking
Your application has been successfully submitted.