CycleBar West Cary is seeking Sales Associates (aka CycleBar Experience Associates) for our state-of-the-art location in Cary, NC. Our Sales Experience Associates must be passionate about fitness and delivering a superior experience for our members. They will be primarily responsible for driving sales and revenue within the studio through the sale of memberships and ride packages.
Associates are responsible for contributing to the attainment of studio sales goals, membership renewals and managing in-club leads (first time riders) and securing member referrals. Associates must have the ability to build relationships with prospective and current members. The Associate role is rooted in hospitality and upholds our mission of fueling energetic communal experiences.
- Provide high quality customer service to all new and existing riders.
- Execute sales and hospitality process of first time rider experience, follow up, and close potential members
- Approach all new rider prospects assigned during your shift and communicate sales promotions post-class to onboard new members. Must be comfortable selling athletic merchandise.
- Complete assigned sales activities during shifts for new leads, new bookings, new riders, and missed sales opportunities.
- Conduct various types of outreach to customers via phone calls and texts as assigned.
- Serve as an “ambassador” for the brand and identify referral opportunities within your network.
- Ownership of the “Manager-on-Duty” role during shifts.
- Manage the opening and closing of the studio, including cleaning and operational needs.
- Meet monthly sales goals established by the General Manager.
- Work collaboratively with studio management and franchise owners towards the ultimate goals of high customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
- Participate in special events (studio events, health fairs, community events and partnerships) to promote the studio.
- Community outreach assignments for business partnerships, collaborations, and event opportunities.
- Maintain brand standards and initiatives.
- Available to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week (minimum 10 hours) inclusive of early mornings, evenings, and weekends
- 1+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience preferred
- Confident in generating membership and retail sales
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and overall technology literate.
- Able and willing to move bikes and perform minor bike maintenance after training
- Willing to clean CycleTheater, bathrooms/showers, lobby, bikes etc.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Compensation & Benefits
- Commission paid on sales
- Complimentary membership after first 60 days.
- Discount on retail merchandise
CycleBar is a premium indoor cycling studio fueling fun, energetic communal fitness experiences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.