Fitness Coach - Martial Arts
Fitness Coach – (Coral Gables)
- Get in on the ground floor of newly-launched Tapout Fitness Coral Gables.
- Tapout Fitness Coral Gables is searching the right candidate for the position of Fitness Coach. The right candidate must be someone enthusiastic to join a new project at early stages and show the required commitment for the success of the business.
- We are looking for someone with strong work ethics, who can lead by example and represent excellence as a fitness professional.
- The Fitness Coach is someone who has a passion for fitness and an undeniable enthusiasm for motivating members through a fast paced high-energy workout.
- We are looking for someone that has experience leading small group or group training classes with a microphone and having boxing, kickboxing or martial arts experience.
- This role requires you to have a customer service mentality and approach to all member interaction.
- As a Fitness Coach you’ll be a leader within our organization and expected to maintain the highest standard of professionalism at all times.
- The brand has been rooted in Martial Arts and we have evolved the business into martial arts, group fitness and general fitness training, while staying committed to its brand essence of discipline, determination and motivation. Tapout Fitness is dedicated to inspiring the inner athlete in every individual and to support each team member.
- Report to the Head Fitness Coach and the General Manager and follow strictly their guidelines and the orientations at all times.
- Individual must demonstrate the ability to confidently lead our group training classes by following our structured workout programs.
- Ability to create a positive, upbeat and energetic studio environment while multi-tasking.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to verbally and visually correct exercise and striking form to educate members and prevent injury.
- Must physically be in condition to properly perform all exercises and movements.
- Create relationships with potential, new, and current members so that they feel at a part of our Tapout Fitness community.
- Gain new business through member promotion, referrals, and the use of guest passes.
- Being aware of current membership promotions, workout challenges, nutritional challenges and events being planned at Tapout Fitness.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- All Fitness Coaches must hold and maintain a personal training or group exercise certification. Preferred certifications: ACE, NSCA, AFAA, NASM.
- Must hold and maintain CPR and AED certification.
- Competitive hourly rate that is above Industry Standard.
- Complimentary membership for immediate family.
- Bonus Available.
- Commissions Available.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Inspire your inner athlete at Tapout Fitness.