Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor
At Nuffield Health, we’re passionate about taking care of the health and wellbeing of others. And we’re looking for someone to join us who feels the same. If you’re an experienced Personal Trainer, this is your chance to provide the personalised fitness programmes that really make a difference – changing lives for the better.
As a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor at our [insert club name], you’ll have a strong background in corporate or commercial fitness. You’re highly motivated with the communication skills and infectious enthusiasm to teach circuit-based classes, perform fitness assessments and deliver great training.
As a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor (Personal Trainer), you will:
- Be responsible for fitness floor supervision, wellbeing plans and exercise programmes
- Deliver group exercise and circuit-based classes, from Spin to Les Mills
- Promote and carry out our unique Health MOT, a health assessment that empowers members to work towards manageable personal goals
- Ensure everyone is assessed and inducted before using our facilities
- Help and support members with techniques, training and lifestyle advice
- Deputise for the Programme Manager and use your own initiative to help deliver a great experience
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That’s why we’ve developed a benefits package with you in mind. From physiotherapy to a season ticket loan, private healthcare, a cycle to work scheme and more. At Nuffield Health, we’ll take care of what’s important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it’s a good idea to apply right away to ensure you’re considered for this role.
It starts with you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.