As the UK’s largest Healthcare Charity, we need the right people to help us look after the nation’s wellbeing. Now, we’re looking for a strong team leader to help our colleagues do their best work. With a flair for managing performance, improving potential and training others to succeed, it starts with you.
As a Fitness & Wellbeing Manager at our [insert club name], you’ve previously worked as a personal or fitness trainer. You’re qualified to REPs Level 3 or CIMSPA Practitioner level and you bring studio experience. You also have a track record of driving PT revenue, as well as designing fitness programmes for groups and individuals.
As a Fitness & Wellbeing Manager, you will:
- Take on a role that spans management, governance and sales of major services
- Report to the General Manager and look after multiple departments
- Be responsible for our swim school, nutritional therapy and fitness studios
- Oversee our fitness programming, from studio classes to personal training
- Continually improve site standards and team performance
- Drive, develop and support your team to achieve ambitious targets
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That’s why we’ve developed a benefits package with you in mind. From a season ticket loan to online GP appointments, physiotherapy and financial wellbeing support – at Nuffield Health, we take care of what’s important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it’s a good idea to apply right away to ensure you’re considered for this role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.