Group Fitness Instructor
Part-time (opportunity to build your schedule)
- 10 classes per week (opportunity to build upon that class load)
- Flexibility to choose your class times within operating business hours
- (weekday 5am-7pm, weekends 8am-12pm)
4545 Ravenswood Ave, Chicago, IL
$40/class (opportunity to increase class rate over time)
- Free gym membership to Bolt Fitness
- Free gym membership for partner/spouse
- Flexible schedule
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred but not required)
- Degree in Exercise related field (preferred but not required)
- Certification from NASM, NSCA, ACE, ACSM or another nationally accredited agency
- Specialty certifications are encouraged. It is preferred that all candidates have a primary group exercise certification AND specialty cert.
- Possess current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications
- Personal Training Insurance
- Leadership abilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm
- Strong communication skills
- Prior group fitness experience is a plus but not required
- Outgoing and personable with a desire to build relationships within and outside the community
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Genuine desire to inspire and motivate others
- Comfortable on a mic leading a 20-person class with music and lots of energy in the room
- Comfortable demoing and cueing a variety of exercises including: olympic lifts, powerlifting, pull-ups, kettlebell movements, and more.
- Creating a fitness space that is welcoming and inclusive of all backgrounds and abilities
Who we are:
Bolt Fitness is a brand new Strength and Conditioning studio in the heart of Ravenswood. With the opening of Bolt, we are looking for coaches who are ready to grow with the business. We believe that hiring individuals with the same core values as us (integrity, hard work, teamwork, and diversity and inclusion) will only lead Bolt to long-term success. We want you to bring your own creativity and specialities to our gym. We are only as good as the people we surround ourselves with.
Coaches will be running 60-minute group classes that run throughout the day from 5am to 7pm on the weekdays, and 8am-11am on the weekends. Classes include three different formats: Bolt HIIT, Strength and Conditioning, and Speed. Classes will be programmed by the owners, with the opportunity to create your own if you wish to do so. Coaches will also be allowed to take on personal training clients through the gym as well.
If you think you have what it takes to change people’s lives through fitness, be sure to apply today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bolt Fitness Chicago
Find Your Power