Group Fitness Manager
- Franchise Owner/Operator
- Maintain valid CPR Certification
- Nationally Accredited Group Fitness Certification: AFAA, ACE or NASM preferred
- Experience teaching exercise classes for clients of all levels
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal communication
- Be the face of Group Fitness for our clubs
- Respond to all member issues concerning group fitness classes/Class-ic Training Program.
- Distribute, supply & maintain current club schedules at gym locations. Ensure all classes are covered and facilitate sub procedures at facility. Report class tracking numbers on a monthly basis to the manager, franchise owner and group fitness training manager.
- Submit payroll information to the general manager/franchise owner in accordance with the club payroll schedule.
- Submit all quarterly schedule changes to group fitness training manager for updates to schedule and website.
- Facilitate the implementation of new programming.
- Provide seasonal inventory of all equipment to franchise owner/manager. Manage quarterly meeting with general manager education them on group fitness class changes.
- Create email list of club specific instructors: for club specific announcements and issues.
- Maintain sign in sheets and sub list, including emergency policy and procedures.
- Educate club staff on proper procedures.
- Submit all holiday schedule changes to group fitness training manager and distribute copies at clubs.
- Supervise all group fitness publicity at club level so that it is current and replenished, including postcards, guest passes, and soliciting the distribution by instructors.
- Encourage attendance at special events. Follow all club/facility policies and procedures.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
- Monthly or Weekly Department Employee Training Meetings
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our ‘No Judgments’ philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch’s signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making serious fitness fun since 1989. 300+ locations worldwide...and counting!