Personal Trainer - Park Slope
Crunch is a No Judgment Gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Working at Crunch is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our ‘No Judgments’ philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
Crunch Fitness is currently looking for dynamic Personal Trainers to add to our team.
- Great facilities with functional training areas, premier strength equipment, top-of-the-line cardio equipment and more
- Top Personal Trainer compensation plan of any commercial gym
- Supplemental Pay including Bonuses and Commissions
- Ongoing Tuition Reimbursement Program for Continuing Education
- Complimentary CPR/AED Re-certifications
- Benefits for eligible full-time employees including group health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, time-off benefits like vacation and holidays, and others after meeting a waiting period
- Discounts on certifications and retail products
- Complimentary Crunch gym membership
- Numerous monthly and annual contests with monetary, education, trips and activity rewards
- Focus on changing lives through the utilization of service, science, and sales
- Follow proper execution of all payment transaction policies and procedures
- Document daily workouts for liability and adherence to national certification standards
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook
- Obtain and/or maintain all mandatory education certifications
- Current CPR
- NCCA Accredited primary Personal Trainer Certification (in some cases, newly hired Personal Trainers may be given 60 days from date of hire to complete and provide)
- A degree in a related field is preferred but not required (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Nutrition, Fitness Specialist, etc.). A degree would be accepted in lieu of a primary Personal Trainer Certification
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Personal Training experience preferred but not required
- Physical effort required for daily duties include: lifting heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Do you know about our philosophy at Crunch?
There are no judgments here. No glares of disapproval. We keep open minds. We are nurturers. We seek only to encourage, empower, and entertain. There is no one type. There is no one reason. There is no one way. What we are is a diverse community; what we have is a culture of fun; what there is, is room for everyone: all kinds of people with all kinds of goals who've chosen to reach them with us.
We are athletes, performers, NFL pros and dancers. We are Yogis, nutrition junkies, runners, and boxing champions. We are USAW lifters and IFBB stars. At Crunch, there is no "one size fits all" and we thrive on competition and team collaboration. We have a common thread and that is passion for our clients and their results. We put their fitness goals as priority #1 and that is why we thrive.
Crunch provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Compensation: $15.00 - $50.00 per hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making serious fitness fun since 1989. 300+ locations worldwide...and counting!