Assistant Club Manager
Snap Fitness is seeking an energetic Assistant Club Manager to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness; desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This is an incredible part-time position and an opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
- Membership & Personal Training Sales - Responsible for achieving sales goals established by leadership team.
- Club Management - Lead by example and motivate team members to bring their best every day
- Service Excellence - Provide members with the best equipment, guidance, and value-added services to help them achieve results.
- Member Engagement/Involvement - Communicate with members regularly to keep them informed and engaged.
- Marketing Outreach - Organize and conduct events to build community awareness and drive new memberships.
- Facility Excellence - Ensure that facility’s equipment and cleanliness/tidiness consistently meet company standards.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage and motivate team members
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
- Desire for longevity
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor!
- Must be very coachable
- Must be able to instruct others on the Snap Fitness training techniques in order to help clients achieve their fitness goals
At Snap Fitness, we like to promote from within. If you are ready to launch a career with real growth potential, then we encourage you to apply for this position!
Compensation: $10 per hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Snap Fitness 24/7
At Snap Fitness, it’s all about the feeling!