Group Fitness Coach
Join the fast-growing phenomenon where you get to work alongside industry-leading talent in a high-performance culture who are passionate, experienced, and determined. Ranked as one of Inc. magazine's Fastest-Growing Private Companies - we are ambitious and innovative: we are motivators. At Orangetheory, you are part of a dynamic brand that is changing lives around the world.
By joining our Orange team, you will enjoy:
- Industry-leading compensation plans and benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Complimentary OTF sweat sessions
- A fitness-casual dress-code
Are you a high-energy individual who is passionate about motivating those on their fitness journey? Do you love to help others overcome challenges and crush goals? Look no further - this could be the role for you!
We are looking for Group Fitness professionals to lead our coach-inspired, science-backed, and technology-tracked workouts. Our coaches prioritize our members and make it known that they’re an integral part of the studio community. This level of commitment leaves our members feeling inspired and eager to show up as their best selves to every class, always making us proud.
Here is more of what the role entails:
- Leading and motivating members through pre-designed workouts
- Working in a fast-paced group fitness setting
- Multitasking to ensure that all class participants have a high-quality experience
- Helping members set and achieve goals
- Working hand-in-hand with the sales team to guide interested consumers, also known as intros, through their first Orangetheory workout
- Ensuring members are using the correct form and offering corrections if they aren’t
- Understanding the science behind our workouts specifically, heart-rate focused training programs in general, and being aware of what the competition is doing
- Knowing how to use and demonstrate usage for every piece of equipment utilized in every workout
- Being a team player
This position will involve 8-12+ hours a week of coaching. Group Fitness and/or Personal Training certification along with CPR/AED/First Aid are a must to be considered for this role.
If you have a passion for fitness and would like to help us in our mission to spread More Life to our members and community, we would like to hear from YOU!
Orangetheory Fitness is committed to being an equal employer and a leader in supporting and valuing the diversity of the people, organizations, and communities we serve. Orangetheory Fitness is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment and business decisions at Orangetheory Fitness are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Compensation: $25.00 - $55.00 per hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Orangetheory Fitness Canada
Global leader of innovative heart rate-based interval training by leading, supporting and inspiring the Orange passion.