Club Manager - Chicago
We are looking for a Club Manager who can lead and inspire a team. This person will focus on anticipating and exceeding the members’ expectations by providing an unparalleled member experience. The Club Manager will continue to train and develop the team to ensure they embody the qualities of a Moodlifter; warm greetings, up-beat and positive energy, engages with members and prospects alike. The Club Manager will also ensure all policies and procedures are consistently followed.
- Build a winning team of Moodlifters through hiring, training, motivating, coaching and evaluating staff.
- Drive member count and ancillary business revenue to ensure the club is meeting and exceeding their targets.
- Partner with the Personal Training teams to guarantee a fully staffed team of productive trainers who are meeting and exceeding their targets.
- Spend time on the floor and at the front desk make sure we are delivering an exceptional member experience.
- Walk the floor of the club regularly to evaluate the cleanliness of the facility.
- Manage the payroll and supply expenses to ensure the club is within the budgets provided.
- Drive the sales of the retail and food and beverage product.
- Proven leadership ability in an educational, fitness or professional setting.
- Minimum two (2) years management experience in a customer service business (Preferably Retail or Fitness)
- Proven ability to hire, direct and train staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess honesty and personal integrity.
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and personable.
- Passionate, intelligent and knowledgeable regarding the service and fitness industry.
- Computer literate.
- Hardworking and diligent.
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and follow-up skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay Transparency: Min $18 – Max $22.50, ability to earn additional incentive bonuses
- Complimentary Blink membership
- Comprehensive benefits package
- And more
Founded in 2011 by executives at Equinox, Blink Fitness is a premium quality, value-based fitness brand with more than 100 locations open or in development throughout New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and California. Blink puts Mood Above Muscle™, which celebrates the positive feeling you get from exercise, not just the physical benefits.
Blink is an exciting and dynamic business that is still in the start-up mode. We are a passionate team with a great entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to roll up our sleeves to get the work done.
While Blink has grown rapidly and has already achieved significant profitability, the business is just getting warmed-up. Its leadership has a very lofty vision and expects explosive growth over the coming years. At a minimum, the business expects to have more than 300 locations over the next five years through a combination of corporate and franchise development.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Most resolutions fail. Let us help you win. Join Blink Fitness to see how you can break down your goals into tiny wins.