Personal Trainer - Miramar
What makes PT at Blink different?
At Blink Fitness, we take training personally. Our trainers double as Mood Lifters and instill in members the importance of feeling good along with looking good. We approach Personal Training as a form of self-care by providing motivation, accountability, and personalization to clients. Our goal is to offer members the most affordable sessions in the industry while offering highly competitive compensation to trainers. We facilitate paid floor hours during the first 90 days of hire to help build a client list and trainers have access to our Core Training educational series. We offer a monthly bonus based on session productivity and tenure as well as reimbursement for continuing education programs. Blink has over 100 locations nationwide, with many more to come, which means a rapidly expanding member base. With over 10,000 new members a month, new clients are readily accessible. What are you waiting for? It’s time to Blink.
Blink Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
- Build client base through conducting orientations and PT sessions and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Set the positive energy and tone of the Club
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
- Approved Personal Training Certification Required
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess or be willing to learn sales skills
- Ability to self-promote and network
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package for all Trainers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401(k) Retirement savings option
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Complimentary Blink membership
- Fun working environment!
Founded in 2011 by executives at Equinox, Blink Fitness is a premium quality, value-based fitness brand with more than 100 locations open or in development throughout New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and California. Blink puts Mood Above Muscle™, which celebrates the positive feeling you get from exercise, not just the physical benefits.
Blink is a wholly-owned subsidiary and is a sister brand to Equinox, Soul Cycle, Pure Yoga, Rumble Boxing, and Equinox Hotels. Blink is based in Manhattan. We are a passionate team with a great entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to roll up our sleeves to get the work done.
While Blink has grown rapidly and has already achieved significant profitability, the business is just getting warmed-up. Its leadership has a very lofty vision and expects explosive growth over the coming years. At a minimum, the business expects to have more than 300 locations over the next five years through a combination of corporate and franchise development.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Most resolutions fail. Let us help you win. Join Blink Fitness to see how you can break down your goals into tiny wins.