Personal Trainer - Camden Club
Personal Trainer & Fitness Experience Team member
Are you looking for the opportunity to be part of one of the UK’s most recognisable fitness brands and lucrative Personal Training businesses? Then you’ve just found your Perfect Fit!
At Fitness First You will be employed part-time for 10 hours a week as a Fitness Experience team member, however separately, and outside of your employed hours, you will have to opportunity to run a self-employed Personal Training business.
Fitness First offers the perfect blend of digital and physical, by offering every Personal Trainer (PTs) an online marketplace to connect and communicate with Fitness First members. Our exclusive online payment and booking system enables PTs to sell physical or virtual sessions directly to a Fitness First member and bank the money instantly. At Fitness First we recognise the importance of a strong Personal Training business to service our members, and we’ve invested in our PT product to give trainers the necessary tools to succeed.
Also, with our self-employed PT model the earning potential for our trainers is vast! This coupled with a fast-paced, exciting and inspiring environment makes working as a L3 qualified Personal Trainer at Fitness First one of the greatest opportunities in the fitness & PT industry.
At Fitness First, we want to be seen as the company who excels at supporting our Personal Trainers regardless of their experience level.
WHY OPERATE IN FITNESS FIRST?
- A digital marketplace to sell Personal Training sessions and communicate directly to Fitness First members
- Monthly PT strategies to introduce more Fitness First members to Personal Trainers
- Opportunity to complete an accredited Personal Trainer Business Course, covering business & sales skills, brand based training and support to promote a successful PT business
- Capture sessions payments digitally from clients, so cancellation fee’s are a thing of the past
- Opportunity to receive daily 1 to 1 business support from specialists in our club
- A professional photo shoot for your online Personal Trainer profile
- Be entitled to a minimum of 2 weeks rent free entitlement per year
- Be your own boss
If fitness is your passion and you want to be part of the industry’s most current and exciting fitness brands and profitable PT businesses, then this is the opportunity for you. With exposure to our growing membership base, digital marketplace, fantastic functional areas and a great team to work alongside of, the potential couldn’t be better!
Who we're looking for:
- Be a minimum of Level 3 fitness qualified
- Ability to teach classes to a high standard both in the studio and on the gym floor
- Ability to put members at the heart of everything we do
- Effective communicator
- Be approachable and friendly, at all times
In addition to the benefits package that comes with the role, you will have the opportunity of a rewarding career with a forward-thinking business.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Fitness First UK
We make you stronger in life, one training session at a time.