Club Attendant – Edmonton SouthPark Centre
Who is a Club Attendant?
The Club Attendant is responsible for providing a clean, safe and friendly in-Club experience for all Members.
What will you be doing?
Club Readiness: Ensure the Club is clean, tidy and Member ready at all times through performing the following duties:
- Thoroughly clean all equipment; immediately report any maintenance needs.
- Wash, dry and fold towels to keep up with Member demand.
- Ensure that all consumable supplies are stocked at all times, e.g., paper towels, shampoo/ conditioner etc.
- Empty all garbage cans in the Club.
- Ensure changerooms are maintained, cleaned and ready for Member use
- Maintain surfaces based on seasonal needs
- Unload supplies and stock shelves as required.
- Complete regular Pool/Whirlpool checks (where applicable/as required).
- Maintain tanning room and bed cleanliness; immediately report maintenance needs.
- Perform other cleaning duties as required
Member Experience: In addition to the duties listed above, the Club Attendant is responsible to enhance the Member Experience through positive interactions while on the workout floor
- Acknowledge and greet Members while carrying out duties
- Be Pleasant and Present with every interaction
- Assist members with questions by directing them to the appropriate person as necessary
- Complete any required Learning and attend meetings as required.
Do you have what it takes?
- CPR-A & AED Certification
- Team Contribution: Always helpful to the rest of the team/other teams. Among the first to volunteer to help others succeed. A model of sharing, caring, and cooperation.
- Action Oriented: Puts a lot of effort into their activities. Motivated and takes on challenges with energy. Takes on opportunities or initiatives eagerly and decisively.
- Time Management: Values time and uses their time effectively and efficiently. Concentrates their efforts on the more important priorities. Gets more done in less time than others. Can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Approachability: Is easy to approach and talk to, can be warm, pleasant and gracious. Spends the extra effort to put others at ease. Is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others. Builds rapport well and is a good listener
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative with a sense of urgency
- Ability to fully understand and embrace the company culture
- Communicate effectively and professionally with Associates and Members
What’s in it for you
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive Total Rewards Package
- FREE Fitness membership
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
At GoodLife Fitness, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Inspiring Fitness and Changing Lives in Canada since 1979