Chuze Fitness is a company that’s driven to reimagine what working in the fitness industry means. A place where we put hospitality first, build friendships, and make a powerful difference in our communities through fitness and compassion. We pride ourselves on putting people first and having a fun work environment! We aspire to be a company where our employees are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work and add value to our culture of kindness.
The Fitness Manager (FM) promotes the Chuze Team Training and Group Exercise programs by building a skillful team of fitness professionals who provide a friendly culture and excellent workouts. As the Fitness representative to members, club staff, coaches, and instructors, the Fitness Manager communicates effectively, listens to detail, is persistent with follow-through, and problem solves proactively for the department.
Perks & Benefits for this position include:
- Fun work environment
- Free gym membership
- Free iChuze Membership
- On-site kids club*
- Instructor referral program
- Free access to hundreds of dollars’ worth of continuing education
- Performance-based compensation (no commission goals)
- Professional development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Full-time employees are offered additional benefits such as: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance, eligible for 401K after 1 year of employment, and paid vacation.
*for all locations that have Kids Club Instructors may use Kids Club for their own children while teaching. Full policy available upon request
Ideally you will have:
- High school graduate or GED
- Bachelor’s degree or currently continuing education preferred
- Certified Personal Trainer, Nationally Recognized Group Fitness Certification, 2+ years teaching experience
- CPR/First Aid training (within first 60 days of employment)
- 1+ years of management experience or equivalent industry work
- Leadership skills that motivate and cultivate a team
- People skills by displaying compassion and empathy with a positive and approachable attitude
- Exceptional verbal and social communication skills
- Organized, accountable, able to set and reach goals
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Chuze Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our consideration for any candidate is based solely on merit. Background checks are required for some positions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bigger. Nicer. Cleaner. Friendlier.