Assistant General Manager
Chuze Fitness is a company that’s driven to reimagine what working in the fitness industry means. A place where we put hospitality first, build friendships, and make a powerful difference in our communities through fitness and compassion! We pride ourselves on putting people first and having a fun work environment! We aspire to be a company where our employees are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work and add value to our culture of kindness.
At Chuze Fitness our top priority is to provide the best hospitality experience for our current and future members. We’re all responsible for the Customer Service, Cleanliness, and Culture at Chuze Fitness. We work together to positively impact each person who enters the facility through greetings, giving well-deserved high fives, answering phones, cleaning, cleaning again, and cleaning some more.
We’re looking for individuals from all stages, ages, and backgrounds who are KIND, social, and not afraid of hard work!
$23 / hour
The Assistant General Manager (AGM) inspires, motivates, and develops all Shift Supervisors and Lead Supervisors and provides clear career paths. They work closely with the General Manager (GM) and uphold Chuze standards through leading by example, training, coaching, and sometimes counseling the team. The AGM assists with some administrative work such as; completing payroll, scheduling, recruiting talent, overseeing inventory and facility maintenance, and other miscellaneous administrative tasks. They find creative solutions to escalated member concerns and have extraordinary people skills.
Perks & Benefits Include:
- Free gym and iChuze Membership
- Flexible Hours
- Professional training and growth opportunities
- Discounts through vendor partners
- Discount on all retail purchases (does not include smoothie bar)
- Team building events
- Annual holiday parities
- Leadership retreats
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other supplemental insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401k (eligible after 1 year of employment)
Ideally you will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- 1-3 years management experience
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Written communication and verbal skills
- Extraordinary people skills
- Strong Conflict resolution skills
- Development and training skills
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Repetitive cleaning
- Light lifting (up to 50lbs)
Chuze Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our consideration for any candidate is based solely on merit. Background checks are required for some positions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bigger. Nicer. Cleaner. Friendlier.