Peloton Expert (Showroom Sales Associate)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Upbeat, hardworking, and results-driven, our Peloton Experts are the front-line business drivers in Peloton's retail showrooms. They exhibit a keen knowledge of our product, services, and company. Above all, our Peloton Experts are strong communicators who are able to understand the needs of their clients, build long-lasting relationships with these clients and build a solid network for sales.
This will be a fixed-term contract ending on 11th June.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals
- Maximize sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, and merchandise presentation
- Proactively record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Peloton's products and brand image
- Phone and email outreach to both established and developing clients to communicate updates, events, and follow-up
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Work professionally with fellow sales specialists in a team environment and across other functions
- Help to maintain visual/physical standards of store
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Prior sales experience - preferably in a customer-focused environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to exceed sales goals
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and personable professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking and team-oriented
- An appreciation of fitness and a balanced lifestyle
- Must be able to work some weekends and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc) and Apple Products
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.