Personal Training Manager
Are you looking to combine work, fitness and fun?
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead and inspire people?
Are you energetic, and enthusiastic about helping people meet their fitness goals?
Are you looking for growth opportunities and advancement?
Then you should come join our team!
Why you ask? Because we build leaders and we are a fast-growing fitness company with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our ‘No Judgments’ philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
We also have some pretty cool stuff that we provide to our employees like:
- · Medical Insurance
- · Dental Insurance
- · Vision
- · 401(k)
- · Long- and Short-Term Disability
- · Life Insurance
- · Free continuing education
- · **Discounted certifications from NASM by 80%**
- · Free gym membership!!!!
- · And… you can control your take home pay by earning COMMISSIONS plus CLUB BONUSES on top of your hourly rate!!!!
The Personal Training Manager (PTM) is the business leader of the department. He/she creates and supports team culture to drive operational excellence and deliver a superior member experience. Personal Training Managers are goal oriented, results driven, eager to interact with members, and excited to develop and manage a team of high performing talent. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
- Business management of the trainers including bi-monthly meetings, monthly projections, PT calendar management, lead and client communication, and oversight of trainers delivering training services
- Conduct timely and relevant business management meetings to support trainer development
- Accountability of team’s business deliverables by setting targets, following up, providing feedback and support for progress
- Collaborate with Membership Team for PT Sales at POS
- Assume Manager On Duty responsibilities in the absence of the GM/AGM
- Lead the operational and sales components of New Hire Onboarding
- PT business and sales coaching
- Utilize Datatrak Calendar to create floor schedule and manage the team’s ability to deliver service on the floor
- Generate PT Sales leads, schedule lead generation activities, and support trainer development to build a successful business
- Set goals in support MMCO and EOMCO, and execute the proper follow up post event
- Execute all operational SOPs including administrative duties associated with client outreach and staff accountabilities.
- Support trainers through financial planning as it relates to the compensation plan
- Achieve monthly and annual department financial goals
- Proactively address business trends in CKO conversions, client attrition and client training frequency
- Performance management of all trainers
Client Relationship Management
- Communication with potential leads and all clients
- Client coverage and sharing across all tiers
- Management of all client pipelines, inclusive of new members
- Clearly outline the pipeline responsibilities in partnership with the AFM on staff (where applicable), and with the oversight of PT senior leadership.
- Scheduling of new member CKO's
Leader of Team Culture
- Collaborate with all departments of the club to achieve interdepartmental synergy
- Manage optimal staffing targets to meet the needs of the business, which includes the interview and hiring process
- Behavior and performance management of trainers in order to maintain a high-quality team to uphold the brand standards and expectations of their role.
- Establish and maintain friendliness and service standards for trainers in their interactions with members and club staff.
- Identify, collaborate, and align on key talent to advance trainer careers
- Demonstrate the ability to drive financial performance
- Exhibits sales skills with a specific focus on attracting new clients and retention
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to create a positive team culture with adherence to brand standards
- Demonstrates leadership capability
- Possess collaborative social skills and strong desire to interact with members, clients, and staff
- Ability to manage high volume of inbound communication and react in a timely manner
- Ability to create team accountability through structured timelines, action plans, and required documentation
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to hire, train and direct staff who match the brand
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the fitness industry
- Demonstrated ability for successful team leadership
- Exercise Science or Sports Management Degree preferred. Current national certification, CPR/AED, First Aid.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.
Fitness Club Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our ‘No Judgments’ philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch’s signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making serious fitness fun since 1989. 300+ locations worldwide...and counting!