Health and Fitness Coordinator
Aquila's Health and Fitness Coordinator assists in overseeing fitness center programs at Aquila managed fitness center.
This position requires full vaccination against COVID-19, or a valid religious or medical exemption for COVID-19 vaccination. Aquila Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer and reasonable accommodation requests will be considered.
The hourly rate for this position is $20/hour with a full time schedule of 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday. On an annual basis the pay is $41,600.
You Will Enjoy All Of The Following Benefits At Aquila
We want all of our people to be healthy, happy and grow with us.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and Disability coverage
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education reimbursements
- Performance bonuses
- Commuter pre-tax benefits
- Fitness retailers discount programs
- 401k plan with company match
- Monday to Friday schedule, no weekend work
As a Health and Fitness Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- To teach group fitness movement classes
- Conduct personal training sessions
- To make recommendations and assist in the formulation of fitness center policies and plans
- To supervise and monitor exercise participants, perform exercise assessments, and exercise prescription
- Assist with overseeing team members
- Implement fitness programming for population
- Ensure the maintenance, cleanliness and safety of all equipment
- Adhere to departmental and club policies and procedures
- Adhere to client’s policies and procedures and act as a liaison for client as needed
- Attend staff meetings
- Assist in wellness and fitness promotions and external events
- Perform daily administrative duties
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Aquila | On-Site Health & Fitness Management
Real People. Real Health.