Regional Vice President of Operations
We are looking for a new leader in Las Vegas, this role will be responsible for all gyms in Nevada!
Our Regional Vice President of Operations is responsible for overseeing District Operations Managers and supporting with all things Operations including but not limited to people leadership, recruiting, inventory, schedule and payroll budgets, facility maintenance and most importantly the member and team experience!
We're looking for someone with prior management experience overseeing multiple locations, genuine customer service skills and a passion for great workplace culture. Reporting to our VP of Field Operations, the RVP of Operations will be responsible for supporting the overall success of the clubs in NV by developing our team to ensure we are aligned in providing an exceptionally positive experience for our staff, members and guests.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of management/leadership experience.
- Minimum of 7 years Customer Service experience.
- Minimum of 3 years overseeing multiple locations.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, for interacting with employees, management and vendors, i.e. calm, professional, and empathetic to all levels of management, employees, customers, and vendors.
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills with people at all levels and in all functions.
- Previous experience delivering excellent customer service and training.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Strong detail orientation; systematic and thorough approach to problem solving; and good time management, organizational, and record-keeping skills.
- And, of course, someone who embraces our Core Values!
- A small collaborative management team.
- A management team that cares about your professional development.
- Free membership for you and one family member.
- Great benefits and time off accruals!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
EōS Fitness' Core Purpose is to create loyal, lifelong fans and exercisers practitioners.