EōS Fitness is seeking a highly motivated and sales driven leader to take on a new role of "Stretch Director”. This is a great position for someone who loves sales and is passionate about helping our members achieve their health and wellness goals. This role involves spending time in our clubs working the floor, setting appointments and building relationships with the members. Another focus would be selling packages to our members, while developing their team of personal to do the same. Candidates must have great people skills, willingness to learn and a strong desire to help others achieve optimal results. An ideal candidate must have a passion for fitness, demonstrate a drive for success, and a history of commitment, delivering results and motivating clients.
Some of the Duties Include:
- Collaborate on the overall stretch program including pricing, compensation, sales presentation, etc.
- Manage P&L including both revenue targets and payroll.
- Lead generation through marketing and networking
- Implement our sales process by converting requests for information, into loyal everyday members.
- Manage and create staff schedules.
- Ensure clubs are properly staffed including both Stretch Managers and Stretch Coaches
- Teaching other fitness professionals how to perform individual and assisted stretches.
- Develop an entire program based on an individual’s specific assessment.
We're looking for someone who has/is:
- 2+ years of fitness sales and/or operations experience.
- Able to travel to various states 2-3x per month.
- Ability to manage and drive program-based revenue streams.
- Ability to coach and develop other team members effectively.
- Superior communication skills and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management; ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and identify opportunities to improve service.
- Professional, punctual, reliable, strong attention to detail and able to handle confidential information.
- Ability to successfully perform assisted stretching programs on clients of all sizes and age groups.
- Goal-oriented and motivated to exceed monthly production goals.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours in a working day and perform physical labor.
- Be able to teach how to perform and interpret assessments.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- 1-3 years of experience managing a revenue-generating fitness program.
- Ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals.
- Motivated to continually learn about exercise science, fascial anatomy and fitness programming.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
EōS Fitness' Core Purpose is to create loyal, lifelong fans and exercisers practitioners.