We are seeking an experienced Club Manager to manage our much larger & improved facility which will relocate in Malaga Drive soon.
Successful candidate will need:
- Previous direct sales and customer service experience in the fitness industry
- Sharp computer/admin, social media and telephone skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Self-motivation, willing to listen and learn to grow professionally and personally
- Proactive – offer opinions, feedback and new ideas in partnership with the management
- Passionate about health and fitness with a genuine care to help others
- Friendly personality and likeable disposition where talking to people comes naturally
- Flexibility to work evenings, early mornings and Saturdays
- Manage the clubs daily operations
- New membership – Drive for high sales each and every month. Manage and achieve every step of the sales process to grow the club member base.
- Meet and greet existing members
- Demonstrate true leadership and be trusted/driven to work under limited supervision.
- Work closely with the owner to achieve KPIs and the clubs daily, weekly and monthly sales targets
- Promotion of the club within the local community
- Driving marketing and advertising campaigns
- Create a fun, friendly and focused club environment where staff love to work and members love to work out!
- Proactively seek out and generate new sales leads and referrals
- Cleaning line maintenance
- Certificate III or IV (highly desirable not essential)
- First Aid/CPR certificate
- Working with Children
- Police Check Certificate
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Anytime Fitness Australia
Any Body, Any Time.