We are a growth mindset organisation committed to training and growing our people. We are one of the largest operators in the Anytime Fitness network and have interest in the brand across the United Kingdom and Spain.
Our Core Values Are
- WE STRIVE TO WIN
- WE CELEBRATE OUR PEOPLES SUCCESS
- WE TRAIN AND DEVELOP OUR TEAM
- WE ENGAGE AND IMMERSSE OURSELVE IN OUR COMMUNITIES TO GIVE BACK
We are on the hunt for highly motivated individuals to lead, inspire and grow our Regional Teams. YOU are passionate, energetic and highly driven by results and team culture.
About The Role
As Regional Manager, you will be a crucial member of the team and will be accountable for ensuring the effective overall management of your business, ensuring all targets and KPI’s are met. Working closely with the Club Managers and Membership Consultants and actively contribute and collaborate within the team to develop innovative strategies towards success. You will be over seeing other staff while building your team up, training them and creating a great team culture. We're looking for someone with great leadership and communications skills who loves to take ownership. $80K base plus bonuses, $100K OTE earnings.
As the ideal candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Unquestionable Work ethic and desire to bring your version of FUN into the workplace.
- Strong leadership, mentoring and coaching skills, where you connect with and build a motivated and focused team environment where all can succeed.
- To Lead by example
- Demonstrated experience in being able to engage with the local community, hold events, and create in-store traffic.
- You must hold a current drivers licence.
- Your commitment to the highest levels of customer service while looking at the customer journey from the outside in is paramount, our aim is to provide the best possible experience every single time someone comes into contact with our team.
- An understanding of margins/sales/targets/costs/KPI’s.
- You love interacting with people and closing a sale excites you.
Why join us?
We are a people first organisation. YOUR success is our success!!
How To Apply
Please submit a 2 – 3 minute video highlighting your values and why you think you are right fit for the role, alongside a snapshot of your work history. Please email this to email@example.com
Please include a cover letter only giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and why you think this role is suitable for you. Applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Anytime Fitness Australia
Any Body, Any Time.