Sales Development Representative - US
About the role:
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands of more people live active lives. We are seeking an energetic individual who is highly motivated to help expand our partner footprint by joining our Partner Development Team. The right candidate isn’t afraid of striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, demonstrate curiosity, and thrive in a results driven environment. This role is ideal for someone who is eager and excited to learn, grow, and join the ClassPass team hitting the ground running.
- Use our established tools to find the next great ClassPass partners and get them excited about our offerings.
- Source high-potential leads, convert inbound opportunities and connect with customers over the phone and via email.
- Collaborate with tenured members of our partner development team to assist in “winning” the partnership.
- Manage your own opportunities by utilizing CRM, email and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and maintain your pipeline.
- Regularly communicate successes and roadblocks to your manager to better inform the team’s goals and targets.
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly quota
- Maintaining daily KPIs and metrics
Skills & Experience:
- You want to win and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your eagerness to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You love connecting with people online, on the phone, and face-to-face.
- Hustle and drive to hit, or even better, exceed goals
- Strong phone presence and willingness to make multiple phone and email contacts per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You are a strong multi-tasker and are able to prioritize, and manage your time effectively
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.