Studio Crew - Las Vegas
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for our brand. We are a high-growth company looking for hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Part-time employees must have at least 3 days of availability week over week, totaling 20 hours, with at least one of those days being a Saturday or Sunday. Additionally, all employees are expected to be available to work peak holiday shifts.
The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Provide support to the SoulCycle instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process
- Work as a cohesive team with all SoulCycle staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk staff team
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
- Maintain the distinct SoulCycle aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Studio cleaning and prepping, including cleaning of exercise equipment (bikes, weights), floors and mirrors
- Common area cleaning, including, front desk, lockers, retail shelves, office and hallways
- Bathroom and changing room cleaning
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30lbs
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mind Altering Fitness. We move people to move the world.