If you’re engaging and have a passion for health, fitness, and exercise, we want to meet you! StretchLab is seeking personal trainers, massage and physical therapists, and dance/yoga/Pilates instructors to join our team!
This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
Your job will be to support clients in championing healthier and happier lives through 1:1 assisted stretching.
Our goal is to create a studio culture where you'll thrive and to bring together a community of people who are committed to guiding stretches that are empowering, energizing, and fun! We look for folks who love to build and nurture relationships with clients and help them #LiveLong. Some of our studio benefits include:
- Competitive base pay; based on experience & performance, plus a robust commission and bonus structure
- Ongoing training
- Retail discount
- Free Stretches
- Growth potential within the company
- And more! Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions
- Ensure safety of clients in regard to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence for client membership, interaction, and retention
- Clean and maintain all equipment to ensure it is available for client use at any given time Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Love of boutique fitness environment
- A passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility
- Preferred background:* Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapist
- Pilates or Yoga Instructor
- Dance Instructor
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people
- Love of connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable, and adhere to our attendance policies
- Availability to go through our 3-day Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials and 3 days of in-person/hands-on training If this role is something you'd like to learn more about, please reach out to us! We can't wait to meet you.
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching 3and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLab’s proprietary flexologist ™ training ensures that their clients receive a world-class stretching session. StretchLab currently has over 100 locations open nationwide with immediate plans for expansion. #LiveLong StretchLab is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.