Be part of dedicated & passionate Food & Beverage team at our multi award-winning spa destination on the Mornington Peninsula.
About Peninsula Hot Springs
Peninsula Hot Springs is a multi award-winning wellbeing and spa destination located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. We are passionate about creating unforgettable experiences where people can relax in nature and connect with the deep well of their being. We employ over 380 approachable, professional, and supportive staff across many departments who offer our guests unsurpassed wellness, hot springs experiences and an exceptional level of service.
We are searching for enthusiastic and energetic Food & Beverage Attendants to join our passionate Food Services team at the Peninsula Hot Springs.
We understand the importance of work/life balance
and offer flexible opportunities in a casual or part-time capacity.
Aligned with our company Values and Purpose, our Food & Beverage Attendants deliver a friendly, professional and efficient food and beverage service, that ensures our guests receive a memorable dining experience and return time and time again.
Your day will see you;
- Provide excellent customer service at any one of our unique dining facilities.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with our Kitchen team for smooth operation
- Ensure the highest standard of hygiene and tidiness in areas of service
- Provide service to small & large group bookings and events
- Deliver food and beverage to guests staying in on-site accommodation
- Assist with guest queries on products and services at Peninsula Hot Springs
- Build and maintain relationships with not only guests but other staff within the business
You will have an energetic approach and willingness to provide exceptional customer service to our guests, with previous experience in an a la carte, functions and/or café environment being highly advantageous.
Guest satisfaction is key and your strong work ethic, attention to detail and passion for quality food service ensures you every success.
Comprehensive food and beverage knowledge is desired for this role. You will need to have the ability to work both autonomously and within a passionate hard-working team and will require a current certification in Responsible Service of Alcohol, Safe Food Handlers, and Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain).
On offer to You
At The Peninsula Hot Springs We Want You To Share The Experience And Have The Opportunity To Relax, Restore And Rejuvenate Also Offering
Peninsula Hot Springs truly believes that our people are the heart of our business. We are committed to your professional development through training, learning and career progression opportunities.
- Complimentary bathing for you, your family and friends
- Generous discounts on dining, retail and spa/wellness offerings
- Access to wellness activities such as fitness, workshops, yoga and meditation classes
- And a supportive and inclusive team environment to share these experiences with
To join the team and be part of our journey, visit our website