- Step into a key personal trainer position at a leading global fitness franchise
- Become a part of a dynamic and innovative community and culture
- Seize the opportunity to empower our members to live their best lives
- Job flexibility
- Free membership to our club/s
An exciting Personal training position has come up at Anytime Fitness Mt Gravatt East
In this position, your personal training hours will vary as you grow your client base.
The successful applicant must be qualified, very dedicated, great with people and have exceptional time management/organisational skills, and is passionate about health and fitness. This role will commence straight away for the successful candidate.
About The Role
You will be a crucial member of the team and will be accountable for ensuring positive member experience in the gym whilst building a positive PT culture in the club.
Your Duties Will Include The Following
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction and positive club culture
- Training clients in a professional and safe manner
- Obtaining a high level of client confidentiality
- Building rapport with clients and members of the club
- Oversee maintenance needs and cleanliness of the club
- Social media involvement
- Administration duties
The successful applicant MUST
hold the following Qualifications/requirements prior to starting employment;
- Level 2 First Aid, CPR
- Minimum of Certificate III & IV in fitness.
- Current Police Check
- Working With Children’s Check
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Proactive, organised and driven to achieving goals
- A keen interest in the fitness industry
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this position and would like to join the Anytime Fitness Team in Mt Gravatt please email your CV and Resume to: email@example.com