Contact Centre Consultant
VIC, Melbourne 3000
- Want to build a career?
- Looking for flexibility to fit in with your lifestyle?
- Keen to access some great perks and benefits along the way
Belgravia Leisure’s customer care team is looking for passionate Contact Centre Consultants to deliver exceptional customer service.
We are looking for passionate people who are prepared to put the customer at the centre of everything they do by delivering exceptional service.
Here Are Some Things You’ll Be Doing
- Customer communication through phone, email, social platforms and SMS
- Provide excellent customer service, by responding to customer's needs
- Ensure the quality of service meets agreed customer service standards
- Develop positive relationships with customers to provide the best customer experience
We are looking for full-time and part-time team members who are available and flexible to work on weekdays and weekends. Hybrid options available.
No experience required, all training provided.
- A can-do attitude
- Shows attention to detail
- Great telephone manner
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Good computer skills
- Positive, friendly, helpful and energetic
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Free Gym/Pool membership
- Discounted Golf memberships
- Discounted Accommodation benefits
- Great starting salary
- Be part of a dynamic and growing team
- Fun work culture aimed at seeing you succeed
- Plus, many more staff benefits
If you like the sound of us, then submit your application and apply now. We'd love to hear from you.
If you have any questions or require further information please contact Terry Terzioski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at email@example.com.