HB+ is an online fitness brand with clients all over the globe. It is an inclusive and flexible fitness company working exclusively online. The organisation aims at “Redefining Fitness” as fun and easy. They believe that if fitness was more achievable rather than demanding like abs or zero-figures, netizens would be more inclined to have a healthier lifestyle.
As an IT Engineer, Intern, you would get an opportunity to set up the company’s client database and to develop software for scheduling sessions, client information access and updating, and other user requirement dashboards.
- Direct the gathering of data, assessing data validity and synthesizing data into large analytics datasets to support project goals
- Exploring Data Storage solutions and suggesting the best options for the company
- Understanding business requirements and designing data structure and suggesting/applications tools to be used for Data Handling
- Creating dashboards for different stakeholders of the project
- Communicate recommendations to business partners and influence future plans based on insights
- Completed or about to complete a bachelor's degree or any other certification in Computer Science/Statistics/Mathematics/Econometrics/Machine Learning/Data Science
- Taken relevant data science courses and done relevant projects during your program
- Have experience in data structures, visualisations and creating dashboards
- Hands-on experience with one or more Python and SQL
- Structured communication and problem-solving abilities
- Experience as a programmer or data scientist
- Experience in Google Cloud, Power BI, Software Development.
What would you get?
- Exposure to a start-up environment
- A Live Project/Internship certification
- Letter of Recommendation
- A considerable amount of stipend
- Opportunity for PPO