Wellness Coach / Personal Trainer
- Do you have the desire to earn the income that was promised to you when you qualified as a PT?
- Do you have the work ethic required to build a PT business from scratch within a top health club facility?
- Do you want to get paid Personal Training holiday?
- Do you want to work in a Club with no more than a handful of PTs, increasing your member to trainer ratio?
- Do you want to build a career that you can retire from?
Come and be part of unquestionably the premier collection of Country Clubs in the UK
Our clubs offer a warm and welcoming atmosphere, are set in beautiful locations and have an inspiring mix of facilities. Our clubs are a cut above.
We are hugely proud of our facilities and the experiences that we offer, so we’ll always make sure that everything is up to our standards. Regardless of the reason for their visit, our clubs are places that people love to spend their time and what makes it so special is that our team place our customers at the heart of everything we do.
If you love welcoming customers and you can reflect our "CARE" values by being Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised then this is the culture in which you will thrive.
The Club Company Personal Trainers have the opportunity of uncapped earning potential working within industry leading facilities with a clientele that will bring your earning capability to a different level!
In this "hands on" role, you’ll be working with the Wellness Manager and other Wellness Coaches to deliver the best customer experience possible to our members. You will also be responsible for delivering world class Personal Training sessions and programs, supporting members in achieving their 'real life' fitness. Our trainers will be expected to develop and establish a regular number of Personal Training clients, average of 10-20 hours weekly, in order to achieve individual and the Club’s targets.
- Support the Wellness Manager in the daily running of the Gym;
- Promoting the Company Personal Training brand within the Club;
- Working with the Wellness Manager and Group PT Manager to increase the Personal Training revenue and penetration rate at the club;
- Taking part in Club events and promotions to generate enough leads to achieve the above;
- Driving membership satisfaction and aid membership retention;
- Exceeding your individual performance targets;
Essential requirements for the role:
- Min. CIMSPA Level 3 Personal Training qualified
- Knowledgeable of fitness procedures and fitness products
- Customer service driven
- A Team Player
- A Champion of our CARE values
This job is in one of our A band clubs, with an average hourly rate of £50 per session.
Salary ranging between £25,700 and £37,200 based on a 24-hour contract over 5 days per week as Wellness Coach, at the rate of £10.50 per hour, plus delivering an average between 10 to 16 hours of Personal Training per week as a Personal Trainer or Senior Personal Trainer.
Our PT paying system is based on tiers of hours, delivered per week, with the % paid to the trainers increasing based on the number of sessions delivered per month, according to The Club Company Personal Training Policy.
Paid Holiday allowance based on 28 days per annum including Bank Holidays.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- Discounted hotel accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Incremental holiday allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted meals on/off duty
- Discount on retail goods
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities
Job Type: Part-time
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Macclesfield, SK10 2JP: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Personal Training: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: £25,700.00-£37,200.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
Work Location: In person