40 hours • Silodam Amsterdam
Are you an ambitious employee who wants to develop his/her commercial skills in the sports and fitness industry? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Urban Gym Group is looking for a Customer Service Representative Outbound with a passion for commerce to provide our members with the best possible experience and grow our business.
With development and career opportunities within our company, you will have the chance to develop yourself while doing what you are passionate about.
As the first point of contact for our members, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service by answering questions about our memberships, our member management system and other TrainMore-related questions.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Actively approaching (potential) members via phone to inform and excite them about our products and services with a long-term, sustainable customer relationship in mind;
- Build and maintain relationships with members to understand their needs and interests and provide personalized offers;
- Identify and follow up on commercial opportunities and promote UGG products and services that can better meet the needs of our members.
- are as a priority to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction at all times;
- are a results-oriented and proactive attitude and enjoy achieving commercial goals aimed at retention and new members;
- have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English and can work with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Want to grows in a team-oriented environment and enjoy working with colleagues from different departments and clubs;
- Are passionate about sports, fitness and UGG's urban style and can convey this passion to (potential) members.
- Working for a company with a wonderful mission;
- A starting base salary of €12,12,- per hour.
- A flexible salary based on a bonus system;
- 26 holidays (free on your birthday!);
- Exchange of public holidays;
- Free and unlimited access to professional coaching sessions, mindful sessions, webinars and masterclasses with coaches and psychologists;
- Free working out at all our first-class gyms and studios for you and your partner;
- One day per year charity work;
- Learning via our in- and external Academy;
- Last but not least, 350 amazing colleagues.
A personality assessment is part of the hiring process.
Our HQ is located at the beautiful Silodam, close to Amsterdam Central Station.