Salary - £15,000 - £20,000 (dependent on experience)
Type of Contract – Permanent
Location: Perform For Sport, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 9PL
To provide high quality strength and conditioning support to a variety of sports performance athletes at a busy performance facility based in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Who We Are:
Perform For Sport is a strength and conditioning performance centre working with a wide range of athletes from U11-U16 development, U19 academy and semi-professional and recreational seniors.
Perform For Sport delivers and manages a number of sports-contracts locally, both on and off-site, offering strength and conditioning services and support throughout the sports season and academic year.
- To deliver strength and conditioning support to various athletes and teams in the Ipswich, Suffolk area both on and off-site.
- Use up to date sports science equipment to regularly performance test various athletes throughout the calendar year.
- Provide evidence-based support to Perform For Sport’s athletes and communicate results and data to both athletes and professionals alike.
- Coach and implement athletic development programmes to junior sports performers of all ages, ensuring safe, effective, and good practice is delivered at all times.
- Work alongside a team of professionals both within the strength and conditioning and rehabilitation setting.
- Actively contribute to the growth of the Perform For Sport project and its surrounding initiatives.
- Graduate Sports Science, Strength & Conditioning or related degree.
- Personal Training, Fitness Instruction, or equivalent qualification.
- Experience working within sport and athletic development.
- Up to date insurance and DBS check.
- UKSCA Accreditation.
- Further education in sports science, strength and conditioning or related field.
- Full driving licence
- A desire to work within sport, including unsocial hours, including weekends.
- Ability to coach a wide range of ages, people, and abilities.
- A great understanding of exercise programming, delivery, and coaching.
- High level of organisation with excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills including Excel, data management and booking systems.
- An understanding of data collection, interpretation, and presentation of data.
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- An understanding of physical preparation, periodisation, and workload management.
- Be prepared to work with both rehabilitation clients and general population gym members in addition to high performance athletes.
Please email a CV and a short covering letter to Adam Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information call 07843 883055.
Closing Date 12PM (midday) on Monday 31st July 2023