HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
Benefits are very important to us. We are constantly looking for ways to increase our benefit package to attract and retain top candidates.
- Flexible schedule
- Workout for free
- Fitness casual dress - 1 F45 uniform provided
- Passionate, fun, and collaborative work environment
- Growth opportunities
Are you passionate about fitness and ready to take your career to new heights? Look no further! Our studios are seeking a dynamic and dedicated F45 Trainer to inspire and motivate our members to achieve their fitness goals, while also providing you with unparalleled growth opportunities.
At F45 Training Stillwater/Woodbury, we believe in nurturing talent and fostering professional growth. We're not just a gym; we're a community that thrives on energy and camaraderie. We offer a supportive environment where individuals of all fitness levels can challenge themselves, transform their bodies, and experience remarkable results. Join us, and you'll be part of a team that is dedicated to your success. THE POSITION
You will have the opportunity to not only transform the lives of our members but also elevate your own career to new heights. You'll lead high-intensity functional workouts, create an electrifying atmosphere, and foster teamwork. With us, you'll find a platform to showcase your skills and unleash your potential.The people we're looking for:
- Have a growth mindset and wants to be part of a high performing and understanding team
- Is a positive spark, doesn't take things too seriously, but is still professional and values personal connections
- Up for a challenge, you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and like the idea of meeting lots of people and keeping our members happy
- Coaching and motivating members of the studio while leading them through predetermined workouts
- Conduct in person, goal-oriented consultations with all trial members
- Providing personalized attention and motivation to members, helping them reach their fitness goals
- Have the knowledge and ability to correct exercise form to prevent injuries
- Promote and sell only F45 services in studio, assist in membership growth and retention
- Light service desk responsibilities
- Demonstrate and complete every exercise in the workouts with perfect form
- Able to give regressions and progressions for all exercises
- Set up, break down, clean and store away equipment around studio floor before and/ or after classes
- Building strong relationships with members, fostering a supportive and inclusive community
- Preferably with experience working, or training, in an F45 environment.
- Must have group training experience (or show us you can be great)
- 1-year minimum experience as a group or personal fitness trainer
- Must be available to train a minimum of 5 sessions per week with availability on weekends
- Character, care, and communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about helping others achieve their fitness goals
- Must understand functional movement, HIIT, and heart rate focused training programs and the science that supports the F45 workouts
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be clear, comfortable with public speaking
- Demonstrate knowledge and usage of social media such as Instagram and Facebook
- Required to be on their feet and constantly moving while leading and instructing members for the entirety of the session
- Nationally accredited current fitness certification - certifications: NSA, ACE, ACSM, PTA Global, NASM, AFAA
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR/First Aid/AED certification
- Must be group training certified
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to F45 Corporate.