The Commons Climbing Gym is seeking Front Desk Staff to join our team. As a Front Desk Staff member, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, checking in members, answering phones, assisting with retail sales, and maintaining a clean gym.
- Greeting all customers as they are arriving and leaving the gym.
- Working within Rock Gym Pro POS system to look up customer account information and complete transactions.
- Promoting memberships and classes offered through the gym
- Assisting first time visitors through filling out waivers and guiding them through the facility
- Performing belay tests, teach top-rope belaying
- Monitoring climbers for safety and intervenes if necessary
- Answering phone calls and respond to customer inquiries
- Maintaining cleanliness of the facility.
- Enthusiasm towards assisting our customers and the community.
- A commitment to understanding the fundamentals of climbing and what programs, gear and offerings make sense for each person visiting the gym.
- Top rope belay experience
- Ability to balance completion of administrative tasks with customer needs
- Regular evening/early morning and weekend availability
- Must be 18 or older
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boise, ID 83706: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person